Create the dress of your dream! Custom made dresses for all your special occasion. Formal, wedding, bridesmaid, and flower girl dresses all made to suit you.

Monday 13 February 2012

Introducing "Little White Romance"

"Here comes the bride, all dress in white" as we hear on the very special day of everyone's life. I was fascinated by the colour white as it symbolises different meanings in different cultures. White can mean purity,kindness or even empty and loneliness .

I've been working on building a collection my new designs focusing on Bridal and Formal wear. It is the closes thing i can get to couture as i love intricate details and layering of multiple textures.

This is a shoot using a few vintage pieces from the wardrobe.

White lace and white sequins can be an interesting combination with its different texture. Let me know what you think.

 THE MAKEUP: I used white eyeshadows around the eyes and defined it with a white pencil. I recommend the Napolian white eyeliner because the white is very opaque. With a black eyeliner i extended the outer edge of the eye and finished it with a pair of thick lashes. I used a nude lipstick colour in a few of the shots and a moron colour in the others.

THE HAIR:  I usually don't do middle parts for my hair, but thought I'd try it out this time. I've just recently changed to the balayage look. The hair is lightly curled and teased to give a natural messy look. The second look is the Updo styles that I've pinned to one side leaving the fringe lightly draping across the front. Use props to finish of the look and WAAALLAAH... The look is complete.









2 comments: